COVID-19 update 15th May 2020 – Alert Level 2
ZEND Operating Hours
- Our office will be fully staffed as of Monday 18th May 2020. Our operating hours will be Monday to Friday between 07:30hrs to 17:00hrs.
- Our office recommences our Saturday service, commencing Saturday 16th May 2020, our operating hours are 08:00hrs to midday.
- Outside of our office hours, all calls will be transferred to our ‘out of hours service’, and e-mails will be monitored. You can contact us as usual on 0800 771 747 or 03 341 1199 or e-mail email@example.com
Alert level 2 - What are we advising our customers?
- Our freight partners have advised that the same protocols from alert level 3 remain in place:
- Contactless pick up and deliveries – 2 metre distancing
- Delivery priority for Medical/Pharmaceutical/Education and Perishables
- Freight staffing levels are starting to return to ‘normal’
- Extended transit times – You will have seen all over the news during recent weeks that Freight providers are dealing with congested Freight depots, and a back log of deliveries due to the significant demand of business/home deliveries during Alert Levels 4 & 3. Unfortunately we are expecting to continue seeing delays during Alert Level 2. We will keep you updated.
If there is anything specific that you require, please contact our customer services team on 0800 771 747 or 03 341 1199 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on alert level 2, please visit website www.covid19.govt.nz